Sunday, May 10, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.10.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  Again, I'm paying less and less attention to when I actually hit my head to the pillow and when I wake up the next morning.  I'm sleeping well, I believe, and 8 hours seems about right, every single night.  

MORNING SUGAR: 150.  High this morning, no doubt due to my never-ending cookie snacking yesterday.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl (broccoli, ham, eggs, potatoes, onions, cheese).

LUNCH: 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza (Friday night's leftovers).  4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

DINNER: 4 pieces of peanut butter toast.

SNACKS: Mid-morning snack: 1 Chiquita snack pack (raisins/craisins/cheese/sliced apples).  I think there was an afternoon snack in there somewhere (sunflower seeds?) Evening snacks: 1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar / 4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  450 push-ups.  500 sit-ups / ab crunches.  Cardio via Beach Body / Power 90.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  4500+

WRITING: This blog.  Yesterday's blog. 

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Cleaned and reorganized bathroom shelves and drawers.

OTHER / MISC.: Since "Klugula Reads His Klassics" is now on hiatus, that's one less "achievement" to be listed each day.

Began watching Star Trek: Discovery.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Nothing to write home about, but after two calls (they just rang and rang) to my mother to offer her Mother's Day wishes and with no answer, I was feeling rather down.

Didn't help that I was particularly lazy on so many fronts, so I was free to wander around aimlessly in my own head.

No comments:

Post a Comment