Friday, May 22, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.22.20

The chairs I picked up for my short film shoot.
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9.5 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 127.  

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 2 morning poos.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 banana.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH: 1 bologna/cheese sandwich w/ Miracle Whip.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

DINNER: Picked up takeout:  4 chicken strips, 3 mozzarella sticks, 3 chocolate chip cookies.

SNACKS: Evening snack:  several  handfuls of sunflower seeds.  1 Chiquita snack pack (apple slices, cheese, raisins and cashews)

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  400 push-ups (not totally feeling the workout today, so cut this down by 100).  Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.  370 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Was feeling sorta dizzy/overheated at the end of the workout, so cut 'em short.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 5600.

WRITING: This blog.  Finished yesterday's blog.  No other writing.

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Went out to a friend's restaurant to pick up dinner and also to pick up two chairs to be used for my upcoming short film shoot.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: No reading today.  Poo.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Cleaned the toilet.  Took down the recyclables.  Again, got the chairs for my shoot.

OTHER / MISC.: Continued our Star Trek: Discovery binge -- season two.

Completed my shot list for my upcoming short film shoot, "Chair".

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Some continued anxiety about the pain in my eye region.  Anxiety about going out to get the chairs/food.  Nothing overwhelming, but as usual, certainly not welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment