Friday, May 22, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.21.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 160.  Ugh.  I had a smaller dose of insulin yesterday morning, so perhaps that accounts for the heightened number.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 banana.  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar.

LUNCH: 1 bologna/cheese sandwich w Miracle Whip.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  1 banana for dessert.

DINNER: Leftover pasta.  1 Lunchable (bologna/cheese/crackers/mini-Butterfinger).  Handful of craisin/raisin/almond/peanut/yogurt drop trail mix.

SNACKS: This is being finished the day after and I don't recall what crap I ate throughout the day.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  500 push-ups (back up to full).  Free weights.  500 ab crunches/sit-ups, back upt to full.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 3900.

WRITING: This blog.

DAILY MEDITATION: 20 minutes.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: Read some more on the new zombie book I'll be reviewing.  Started reading "Stephen King on Writing" as well.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Nothing.

OTHER / MISC.: Continued our Star Trek: Discovery binge -- season two.

Did some adt'l prep work for my upcoming short film shoot, "Chair".

The other half is making plans to get new tires for the car, since we're still running on one spare from the flat a month ago.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Not a great day, especially this morning.  Just having a hard time containing my anxiety today.  Partly due to my eye still hurting.  It's not pink eye (at least as far as a visual), but it hurts, burns a bit and there's some pressure.  Brain tumor?  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment