Sunday, May 17, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.17.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 127.  Lower this morning, but I'm assuming that was due to the alcohol consumption last night.  Will continue to monitor, but am reaching out to my doctor for guidance.  UPDATE:  email sent to my doctor to see how she wants to proceed.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 2 morning poos.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 slices of peanut butter / cinnamon toast.

LUNCH: 1.5 peanut butter/jelly sandwiches.  Handful of Sunchips.

DINNER: Chicken breast/gravy/mashed potatoes (one of those ready made, non-frozen Hormel meals).

SNACKS: A few of my beloved chocolate cookies.  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar.  1 cup of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate.  Afternoon snack: 1.5 cheese sandwiches.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  500 push-ups.  Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body. I'm not ready to go back into weights, what with this lingering back pain (almost gone, but still there, in the slightest).  But I did up my abs/sit-ups to 250, so at least those are back on the mend.  :)

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 5600+

WRITING: A portion of yesterday's blog.  This blog.

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Part of a Zoom rehearsal, for an upcoming reading of Our Town (pictured above).  So got to hang out w/ friends (my friend is directing the piece) and met some other cool cats.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING:  None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Unloaded the dishwasher.

OTHER / MISC.: Nothing.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Not really any anxiety -- the slightest bit as I was going to tune in for the aforementioned rehearsal.  But as far as world anxiety, nothing much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment