Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.19.20

Back at free weights today!
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 137.  So took a full dose of my Empaglifozin as part of my morning drugs/supplements - certainly felt it, sorta dizzy this morning.  Will continue to monitor.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 slices of peanut butter / cinnamon toast.

LUNCH: 1 Lunchable (turkey/cheese/crackers/mini-Butterfinger bar.  Several handfuls of the craisins/raisins/peanuts/almonds/yogurt drops trail mix.

DINNER: Spaghetti w/ tomato sauce, mini-meatballs.  2 pudding cups for dessert. 

SNACKS: Mid-morning snack:  2 pudding cups.  A handful of cornchips.  Evening snacks:  plantain chips.  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  500 push-ups.  Free weights.  Lowered the weights, to avoid any further issues to my still-recovering back.  Increased my abs/sit ups back up to 350, slowly scooting back up to my 500 normal.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 4K+

WRITING: This blog.  5 new pages on my script, "Boys".

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING:  Continued on my reading of the new zombie novel I'll be reviewing.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.: Continued our Star Trek: Discovery binge -- season two.

Made my shot list for my upcoming short film shoot, my script, "Chair".

Also did some updates for a friend's website.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:   Some random anxiety in the mid-afternoon, not sure why.  Nothing overwhelming, of course, but certainly unwelcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment