Sunday, May 17, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.16.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7 hours  (I think that's about right). 

MORNING SUGAR: 151.  Need to make a determination on a course of action.  Will get ahold of my doctor on Monday and decide if I need to re-up some of my medicine's doses.  

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 slices of peanut butter / cinnamon toast.

LUNCH: 1 turkey/Swiss cheese sandwich w/ Miracle Whip.  Several handfuls of SunChips.  8 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

DINNER: 1 Lunchable (ham/cheese/crackers/mini-Nestle Crunch bar).  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

SNACKS: Split a bottle of red wine w/ the other half, then sipped a little bit of bourbon.  Evening snack, 1 mini-Nestle Crunch bar.  4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  500 push-ups (moved up from 450).  Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.  Sticking at 200 abs/sit-ups for the time being, so as not to mess up my back, which is finally beginning to relax out.  But don't want to push it.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 7500+

WRITING: A portion of yesterday's blog.  This blog.  Wrote another 6 brand new pages on my new script, "Boys".

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: 1/2 hour Zoom call w/ my friend, as she prepares for an upcoming Zoom reading.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING:  None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Took down the recyclables, took out the trash, vacuumed the living room and bedroom rugs/carpet (we got a new vacuum!)

OTHER / MISC.: 

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY: Afternoon anxiety hit kinda high.  Made the mistake of checking out the comments thread on a high school friend's FB post.  Can't deal w/ the onslaught of stupidity taking over the Earth right now.  Also, felt a little nostalgic/depressed/sad while writing my new pages on "Boys". It's going to be another heavily autobiographical piece, so it's already dredging some things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment