Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.3.20

Note:  I'm penning this blog 2 days after the fact (the longest I've ever waited to try and recall daily details - thus there will be some blurs of information.  I cannot be responsible for this entry's accuracy).

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR:  An increase up to 157.  I'm blaming yesterday's back issues, and the very abbreviated workout.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular morning poo (if I recall correctly).

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  Don't remember -- probably toast?

LUNCH: Don't recall.  But I believe some of our leftover pizza from Friday was on the menu.

DINNER:  Again, who knows?

SNACKS: No clue.  Cut me some slack, folks -- these days are continually blurring into one another.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  With the back pain still present, that's all I got in.  (I do remember that much).

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  With no workout, I'm assuming my steps were pretty weak this day.  My smart-watchh isn't showing that day's steps.

WRITING: Nothing.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.  But I might have done meditation?  

SOCIAL OUTINGS:   None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Did a full-on deep clean of the bedroom, cleaning and organizing shelves, vacuuming, hanging new pictures, accommodating for new books, etc. 

OTHER / MISC.: I recorded a 44th  episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Don't recall any overwhelming anxiety, but my big bedroom cleaning project no doubt kept any anxiety at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment