Thursday, May 14, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.13.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 10 hours.  Not sure what was in the air, but apparently I needed this lengthy slumber. 

MORNING SUGAR: 133

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  3 small slices of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH: 1/2 turkey/cheese sandwich with Miracle Whip.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

DINNER: Leftover pasta (tomato sauce w/ meatballs).

SNACKS: Evening snack: plantain chips.  Afternoon snack:  cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate made w/ milk.  There were some other random snacks throughout the day, but I don't recall what/when.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  With this lingering pain/kink in my middle back, I decided to do only the stretch and nothing else.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  With no real exercise, it was a paltry 1350+ steps.

WRITING: Worked through 40 pages on a new draft of my script, "Mom Died".

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  Catch-up phone call w/ a friend, where we also discussed a writing project.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.: Continued our binge of Star Trek: Discovery season one.  On a medical note, slightly re-upped my insulin morning injection, from 40 to 45, as that decrease by my doctor seems to have settled my sugars a bit too high.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY: Not really anything of note, anxiety-wise, which I welcome w/ open arms, whenever that's the day's outcome.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment