Saturday, May 16, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.15.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 149.  Not happy w/ these high numbers lately.  Obviously, by cutting my insulin and empagliflozin doses (per doctor's orders), I'm inching back up into not-good sugar readings.  I'm gonna give it a bit more time.  Once I get back into full exercise (which might make the difference), then I'll reexamine and decide whether to reach out to my doctor for advice.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  3 small slices of peanut butter / cinnamon toast.

LUNCH: 1 turkey/Swiss cheese sandwich w/ Miracle Whip.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

DINNER: We ordered Panda Express for dinner.  Sweet fire chicken with noodles.

SNACKS: Plenty of snacking yesterday and in since I'm writing this the day after, I'm sure I'll miss some of the details.  Plantain chips in the evening.  A cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate in the afternoon.  What else?  I don't know.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  450 push-ups.  Back to full cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.  200 abs/sit-ups.  Still working through this annoying back kink so didn't go all out, but it seems that my workout loosened up the kink, so that's a good thing.  :)

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 3500+

WRITING: A portion of this blog. 5 pages on a brand new script idea, entitled "Boys".

DAILY MEDITATION: 20 minutes.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None. 

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING:  None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Cleaned the toilet.

OTHER / MISC.: Not much done yesterday.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Pretty minimal.  The zit on my cheek seems to be in check, so no forthcoming gnarly abscess destroying my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment