Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.5.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 117.  Heading back down.  I'm gonna chalk up this lower number, to my alcohol consumption last night and my return to exercise yesterday morning.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular morning poo.  Obviously making up for yesterday's "non-poo".

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 banana.  2 small pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 Chiquita snack pack (cashews, Craisins, cheese bites and sliced apples).

LUNCH: 1 bologna/cheese sandwich w/ mayo.  Cornchips.  4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

DINNER: Spinach pasta with tomato sauce. 

SNACKS: Mid-afternoon, sugar crash: Cranberry/nut/almond/sunflower seed/raisins trail mix.  1 banana.  Evening snack, 4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  300 push-ups (moving back up).  Almost a full cardio workout again today (Power 90 / Beach Body).  Back up to a full 500 ab crunches/sit-ups.  Also took a walk to Hollywood/Vine.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  Just over 9k!  :)

WRITING: This blog.  And blogs from yesterday and the day before.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  Went for a walk w/ the other half, to Hollywood/Vine.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Took down the recyclables.  Emptied the dishwasher.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 46th  episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

Was feeling the beginnings of anxiety this morning, but basically willed it away.  A pretty lazy day, didn't get much done on my to-do list, but whatevs -- tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment