Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.20.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 122.  Going back down.  Yesterday was the first full dose (back up to it) of Empagliflozin.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 slices of peanut butter / cinnamon toast.

LUNCH: 1 Lunchable (ham/cheese/crackers/2 vanilla cream cookies).  A few handfuls of corn chips.  2 pudding cups.

DINNER: 1 bologna/cheese sandwich w/ Miracle Whip.  Handful of corn chips.

SNACKS: Afternoon snack: 1 cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate.  Evening snack: plantain chips.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  200 push-ups (abbreviated, due to a bit of shoulder pain).  Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.  Increased my abs/sit ups back up to 400 (from 350 yesterday), slowly scooting back up to my 500 normal.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 4400+

WRITING: This blog.  6.5 pages on BOYS.

DAILY MEDITATION: 20 minutes.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: Read some more on the new zombie book I'll be reviewing.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Emptied the dishwasher.  Took out the trash.

OTHER / MISC.: Continued our Star Trek: Discovery binge -- season two.

Did some adt'l prep work for my upcoming short film shoot, "Chair".

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  I seem to be having some sort of issue w/ my right eye.  Of course, I checked for pink eye on line, but that doesn't seem to be the issue.  Pressure, some burning (infrequent) and lots of watering suggests that something's wrong.  Had some weirdness for about a week, but today it's been much worse.  So yes, I'm anxious about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment