Sunday, May 10, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.9.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 136.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl (ham, cheese, potatoes, eggs, 

LUNCH: 1 piece of leftover pepperoni pizza.  I don't remember what else.

DINNER: I honestly don't recall.

SNACKS: Look.  Yesterday was a fucking nightmare of cookie-eating.  For every meal and for some snacks.  That package of Chips Ahoy didn't stand a chance!  This is why I don't have this sitting around all the time.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  450 push-ups.  410 sit-ups / ab crunches.  Cut that portion of the workout short, as my lower back was hurting a bit.  Free weights, and I increased my weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  I neglected to make note yesterday, but I wanna say around 3200?

WRITING: Nothing.

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: Been reading "The Deep" by Peter Benchley.  Got some more pages in last night.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Sorted the laundry, for an anticipated Monday morning laundry excursion.

OTHER / MISC.: Finally got around to watching It: Chapter Two.  Also began some research work for my upcoming short film shoot.

I recorded a 50th  episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".  And I'm now taking a hiatus to retool the show and to just take a plain old break.

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Don't recall it being anything more than a moderate day, anxiety-wise.  So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment