Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.12.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 132

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 2 morning poos.  But since I had none yesterday, that makes sense.  Body's playing catch up.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  3 small slices of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH: 1 turkey/cheese sandwich w/ Miracle Whip.  Handful of corn chips.  For dessert: 1 cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate.

DINNER: 1 Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl (eggs, potatoes, turkey sausage, mushrooms, peppers, cheese, onions).  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar.

SNACKS: Mid-morning snack: 4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.  1 cheese stick.  Afternoon snack: several handfuls of sunflower seeds.  Evening snack: several handfuls of plantain chips.  4 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  450 push-ups.  Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.  No abs today, as I've got some sort of kink in my middle back.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  6500+

WRITING: This blog.  Worked through 20 pages on a new draft of my script, "Mom Died".

DAILY MEDITATION: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  Went for a walk down Hollywood Blvd.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: Finished my read of Benchley's The Deep.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.: Continued our binge of Star Trek: Discovery season one.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Pretty low today, even w/ the walk outside.  I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment