Thursday, May 7, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.7.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 113.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 banana.  3 small pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH: Jeepers... it's been only a few hours, but I don't recall what I had for lunch.  Obviously not particularly exciting.

DINNER: A little bit of leftover pasta.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 Chiquita snack pack (apple slices/cashews/craisins/cheese).

SNACKS: Evening snacks: 8 of my chocolate cookies.  Afternoon snack: Pretzel balls.  Cranberry/nut/raisin mix.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Nothing else.  Took the day off.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  No exercise today, so just over 2500.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  A Zoom call w/ several college alums, regarding our department cuts.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None, at least none that I remember -- man, these days really are a big jumble at this point.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 48th  episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

High anxiety this morning, for no apparent reason.  By midday, it was back to reasonably lower levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment