Thursday, May 14, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.14.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 6 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 101.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  4 small slices of peanut butter / cinnamon toast.

LUNCH: 1 turkey/cheese sandwich, with Miracle Whip.  Handful of SunChips.  Handful of corn chips.  8 of my beloved chocolate cookies, with half a glass of milk.  2 frozen waffles with butter/syrup.

DINNER: Prepackaged meal: turkey/dressing/gravy.  2 Nutrigrain breakfast bars.

SNACKS: Afternoon snack: plantain chips.  Evening snacks: several Oreos.  Several of my beloved chocolate cookies.  And there was some other crap consumed throughout the evening.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  200 push-ups.  Edited Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.  No abs.  Still working through this annoying back kink so didn't go all out.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  3700+

WRITING: This blog.  Yesterday's blog.  An updated draft of my short film Chair.  Finished the latest draft of Mom Died (working through almost 40 pages).  Also started writing a screenwriting blog entry.  And penned a testimonial for a friend's new consulting website.

DAILY MEDITATION: 20 minutes.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None. 

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING:  None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.: Finished our binge of Star Trek: Discovery season one.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY: Right off the bat this morning, some anxiety.  Yesterday, I began to feel the beginnings of a zit in my right cheek.  But the way it's feeling, it's reminiscent of a massive abscess I had in the exact same area, just over a year ago.  It was a big ugly thing and I certainly don't want a repeat of that.  I'll monitor it.  With my short film now scheduled for shooting (in just 3 weeks), I can't deal w/ a big ugly sore on my face.

Update at the end of the day.  I've not been messing w/ zit, only putting Oxy pads on it.  It now seems to be coming to a head.  The trick is not to pinch it/mess with it/squeeze it, thus making it worse.  Hope it's on its way out and that it doesn't turn into another infected, grotesque mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment