Monday, May 11, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.11.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours. 

MORNING SUGAR: 140

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): No poo today.  WTF?

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  3 small slices of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH: 1 Lunchable (turkey/cheese/crackers).  1 Chiquita snack pack (cheese, sliced apples, craisins/raisins).

DINNER: Pasta with tomato meat sauce/meatballs.

SNACKS: Afternoon snack: sliced apples.  Evening snack: 8 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  450 push-ups.  500 sit-ups / ab crunches.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  8600+

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

DAILY MEDITATION: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  None.  My usual weekly call w/ my writer's group was cancelled.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: Once I log off, I'll be going back into "The Deep".

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: 3 loads of laundry.  Took down the recyclables.

OTHER / MISC.: Continued our binge of Star Trek: Discovery season one.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

ANXIETY:  Surprisingly, laundry was less anxiety-inducing than last time.  But I encountered no other building tenants while down in the community laundry room, so that's a good thing.  The best part of having done laundry, it that I don't have to deal w/ that particular inconvenience for another 3 weeks.  :)

A very unproductive day beyond that.  Need to get back on the horse and get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment