Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 5.4.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: Day before saw no exercise, only a good stretch.  So I'm guessing that's why my sugar levels were higher this morning: 145.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): No poo today.  :(

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 small pieces of peanut butter toast.  Can't recall if there was anything beyond that.

LUNCH: 1 Lunchable (turkey/cheese/crackers).  And I believe I had some of my chocolate breakfast cookies for dessert.

DINNER:  Frozen meal of Salisbury steak and mac-n-cheese.

SNACKS: Split a bottle of red wine w/ the other half.  Picked up some of my beloved pretzel balls (pictured above) and had some of those for an afternoon snack.  I do believe there was also one our Chiquita snack packs somewhere in the day as well.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  250 push-ups (starting back slow, in light of the back pain from Saturday).  Did an abbreviated cardio (Power 90 / Beach Body).  And an abbreviated 200 sit-ups/ab crunches.  But glad to be exercising again, regardless.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  Just over 7500.

WRITING: Nothing (this blog entry is being penned the day after - thus some details may be blurry).

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  Went out for our every-two-weeks grocery excurion w/ the other half.  Also had my weekly Zoom meeting w/ my writer's group.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 45th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

Surprisingly, our trip to the 99Cent Store was even less anxiety-filled than expected.  I do believe I'm beginning to find this process (masks, wiping down the groceries upon returning home) to be more routine, thus less anxiety-inducing.  A good thing, I guess.  And for my writer's group call, it's always a welcome distraction w/ friends and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment