Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.11.20


A new day.  A new Tuesday.  Some new stats for my avid readers of 0 to inhale.

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 113

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 this morning, following my morning constitutional.  And while it ended up being a photo finish, as the other half currently occupied our one and only bathroom, I am just lucky I was home.  :)

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  McDonald's: 1 chicken biscuit and 1 sausage McMuffin with egg.

LUNCH: 1 English Muffin, toasted with butter, turkey and shredded Colby Jack cheese.  1 apple.  

DINNER: The other half stopped at Burger King on the way home.  So we split one of their new "Impossible" Whoppers and a chicken sandwich.  So one full sandwich for me (in essence).  A handful of Cheetos and a cup of black cherry yogurt.  1 diet root beer to drin.

SNACKS: 1 granola bar, mid morning.  1 toasted onion bagel with cream cheese -- for afternoon snack.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Free weights.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 13000 (I'm rounding up).

WRITING: This blog.  Over 1300 words on my novel, "Island Hunters".  Worked through/edited 7 existing pages, then wrote 5 brand new ones on the script I'm writing w/ buddy Scott, "ESP".  Worked through 12 pages on the second draft of my script, "Trip".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: Did my morning constitutional.  To Gardner and back.  As I get up (generally) quite early, I'm realizing that my brain isn't even awake enough to go into "anxiety" or "worry" mode.  So this walk never seems to fill me with much anxiety.  This morning, as I got read to walk out the door, I had a little fart, which certainly could have been a sign that it was time for my morning BM.  But I held it, did my walk and even went to McDonald's on the way home for some breakfast.  Of note, I did not drink my morning coffee prior to this morning's constitutional, which I tried on Sunday morning, with no success.  I'll have to discuss this with my psychiatrist, as this isn't exactly what we had planned as far as homework, but when I drink coffee, it's just a physical response that I'm gonna poo.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: While I went out for my morning walk, no social interactions (other than my other half and the kind lady @ McDonald's).

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 45 minutes of meditative writing, resulting in over 1300 words written on my novel, "Island Hunters".

READING: Logging off shortly, to dive into another Lovecraft short story.  (Last night, I FINALLY finished "Dreams in the Witch House").

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS:  Three loads of laundry completed and all clothes put away.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Another day.  Another non-pooping of the pants.

Other than the usual pressures I put on myself when I'm not writing, pretty basic day as far as anxiety.  As I mentioned in yesterday's report, it's a big deal knowing that I don't have anything planned in the near future.  It keeps my anxieties at a low baseline.  Worrying becomes less of an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment