Sunday, February 2, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.2.20


It's Super Bowl Sunday!  And this is my inaugural "Wellness Report".  And here's how it all played out...

PRIOR NIGHT'S SLEEP:  Approximately 10 hours.

MORNING SUGAR:  116

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  Yes.  One.  Regular morning movement.  TMI?  Yup.  But these digestive anxieties are at the core of my problems, so -- here we are...

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and total of 4 Splendas.  2 toasted English Muffins with butter and Colby cheese.

LUNCH: Half a sandwich and a handful of kettle chips.  Water to drink.

DINNER: We ordered Chinese delivery.  I ate half of my order (saving the other half for lunch tomorrow), chicken (not fried), steamed white rice and broccoli.  Oh, and my fortune cookie.  Water to drink.

SNACKS: 1 apple prior to hike.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast and a handful of kettle chips for a mid-evening snack.

EXERCISE: Full stretch.  2 loops at Runyon Canyon:  Up Fire Trail, down East Trail to first bench.  Then back up East Trail ("the stairs") and back down Fire Trail.

*Anxiety breakdown for hike:  Several anxiety "spikes", with the matching, "is that a rumble in my stomach and do I have to poop?" moments.  Resulting disaster:  NONE.

400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

End of day total steps:  11,646

WRITING: Almost 1400 words written on one of my novels.  Wrote this blog.  Worked through 15 pages on the second draft of my feature script, "Trip".  Worked through 8 existing pages on my feature script with Scott Harris, "ESP".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Went out for the hike, but no social interactions, aside from my hubby.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 45 minutes of meditative writing, resulting in close to 1400 words written on my Island Hunters novel.

READING: As I complete this blog and post it, I'll be diving in to read another short story from the great HP Lovecraft.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS:  Took down the recyclables to the bin.

OTHER / MISC.:  N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.  No I did not.  Success!

Overall thoughts on the day?  I feel productive, hitting on three separate writing projects.  I hiked Runyon, didn't overeat and my anxieties, while ever-present, were never overbearing.  Check back w/ me tomorrow, if you will.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment