Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.12.20

By gum, this is becoming habit.  An annoying habit, but a habit nonetheless.  Today's stats:

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 99

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 this morning, although it felt incomplete, thus making me slightly anxious for my hike today.  But, it happened following my morning constitutional, with no issues there.  Didn't have another one for the rest of the day.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  Pre-morning walk: 2 Belvita breakfast biscuits (cinnamon and brown sugar).  2 of the frozen mini-sausage biscuits (sliders) and 1 cup of strawberry/banana yogurt.

LUNCH: 1 BK Whopper (from our trip there yesterday).  1 can of diet cherry Pepsi.  

DINNER: 1 personal-sized frozen pizza -- pepperoni.

SNACKS: 1 breakfast bar on the way up to Runyon and 1 granola bar on the way down (my sugar's been really wonky lately).  1 bowl of oatmeal (milk, cinnamon, Splenda) for afternoon snack.  Oh, also had a piece of peanut butter and jelly toast, upon arriving home from my hike (again, been a lot of sugar lows lately).  Mid-evening snacks included 2 pieces of peanut butter toast, a handful of nuts and a handful of chips.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Runyon hike.  My usual route (up the Fire Road, down "the stairs", back up "the stairs", down the Fire Road).  Then 400 ab crunches / sit-ups when I arrived home.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 14460

WRITING: This blog.  Over 2k words on my novel, "Island Hunters".  Worked through 23 pages on the latest draft of "Rope-A-Dope", the script I'm working on with my buddy Motown.  Also, wrote the blog, "Mid-Life Crisis".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: Morning constitutional.  Usual route to Gardner and back.  No issues.  No poop anxiety.  Was home before 6:30am -- so saw the sun coming up on my way back down Hollywood Blvd.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: My morning hike.  No social interaction, other than my hubby at home.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 75 minutes of meditative writing, resulting in over 2000 words written on my novel, "Island Hunters".

READING: Logging off of the interwebs shortly, intending to get back into my few remaining Lovecraft stories.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS:  Took down the recycling (who's a big man!?)  :)

OTHER / MISC.: Read my friend's 20 page short screenplay, offering feedback, notes, suggestions.

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope.  Nada.  Didn't happen.

I did experience some anxiety on my hike this morning, but that was due to the fact that my sugars started to feel pretty low and I was nowhere near home.  I did have a granola bar, which sufficed to keep me from going into a coma (tee hee, a joke, but not really).  And in the afternoon, I was feeling anxious about my current writing workload.  Lots of projects on the burners at the moment.  Other than those things, no general anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment