Monday, February 3, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.3.20


Day Two of my wellness reports, y'all!  Are you annoyed and bored as shit yet?

**crickets**

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 116

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): One.  The regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  Two pieces of peanut butter and cinnamon toast.

LUNCH: Leftover Chinese delivery from yesterday.  Chicken (not fried), steamed white rice and broccoli.  Was feeling hungry before lunch (as we had been out running errands and I was unloading groceries), so prior to the meal, I ate several wafer cookies.  Also had a handful of chips and an English Muffin with butter.  I do love to graze, y'all.  Oh, and a diet Root Beer.

DINNER: Toasted plain bagel with cream cheese, turkey and swiss cheese.  Handful of kettle chips.  1 can of diet cherry Pepsi.  2 pudding cups.

SNACKS: 1 granola bar - mid morning.  Several wafer cookies - afternoon snack.  Evening snack consisted of some peanuts and a few more of those delicious sugar wafers.  And I usually get the "sugar free" ones, but checked the carbs on the regular as compared to the "sugar free" and it was exactly the same, so hell -- I'll just the real sugar, right?

**note:  Sodas are a rare luxury.  Probably once a year, if we see a good sale on 12-packs, we'll get some.  But they're drunk infrequently, and will generally last a long while.  Obviously, 2 sodas in one day is a bit much for me, but when you got that craving, you gotta scratch that itch -- as long as it's not all the time.  And even when eating out, I'm an iced tea man.  I'll generally get soda at a restaurant, if their iced tea is NOT fresh-brewed.  Standards, people!

EXERCISE: Full stretch.  Free weights.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  6823

WRITING: Just under 1300 words on one of my novels.  This blog.  Worked through 15 pages on the second draft of my feature script, "Trip".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Errands out, driving -- 99 Cent store for snacks and a few groceries.  The Grove for a bit of quick shopping.  And Ralph's for groceries.  Other than the other half, very little social interaction, and none of this was an "obligation", which is generally where the anxiety starts to become an issue.  Not on a specific timeline -- then I'm okay.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 45 minute meditation, resulting in almost 1300 words on my novel, Island Hunters.

READING: As I settle in for the night, and shut down my computer, I'll be checking with the goodness of Mr. Lovecraft and another of his short stories.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Swept the living room and kitchen floors.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope!

Overall report?  Anxiety pretty mild today, but did have some excessive irritability while shopping at the 99 Cent store.  Proximity with the unusual multitude of customers was driving me batty, more so than usual, and thus my fuse was mighty short -- just ask my other half.  Productive day (not as much as I'd hoped), but running errands for 3 or so hours in the morning/early afternoon, really is an energy-sucker and also, takes a lot of time from writing...  So dammit, I'm forgiving myself for not getting more writing completed.  There!  Now I'm really on the road to betterment!

No comments:

Post a Comment