Friday, February 21, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.21.20

posted this pic on social media, following my hike and abs.
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 97

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo, nothing out of the ordinary.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  1 banana.  2 Belvita breakfast biscuits (the smaller one, the big ones I was gorging myself on, are gone).  2 mini-sausage biscuits (sliders).

LUNCH: 1 mini-frozen pizza (pepperoni).

DINNER:  Panda Express: Orange chicken w/ fried rice.  1 fortune cookie.  Water to drink.

SNACKS:  1 banana, pre-hike.  Upon return from our evening out, 2 pudding cups, Sunchips, 1 banana.
Afternoon snack: 1 banana.  2 Cadbury Cream Eggs ('tis the season and 'tis a tradition -- sinful, but delish).

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Runyon -- 2 loops (up the Fire Road, down "The Stairs", back up "The Stairs' and then down the Fire Road.  I attempted a bit of a run on the way down the Fire Road, but after a short distance, I realized it was not meant to be day.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups upon arriving home.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 15500+

WRITING: This blog. And that was it!

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.  It's been a busy day, so several things went by the wayside.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Outing to Glendale for a film screening, after which I moderated the Q&A.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: Didn't happen today.

READING:  Home late.  Probably not tonight.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS:  Took down the recycling.

OTHER / MISC.:  Shot a self-tape for a short film audition, which took a good chunk of the morning/afternoon.

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No, I did not.

Some anxiety today, knowing that I needed to drive to Glendale near rush hour, and then some stage fright, as I was going to moderate the Q&A for a friend's film.  But all went quite well, with minimal anxiety.

Prepping this self-tape and trying to get it done w/ minimal headache, found me kinda grumpy around midday.

No comments:

Post a Comment