Saturday, February 22, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.22.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 136 (no doubt this higher level is due to last night's late night crap-snacks.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): Regular morning poo.  Nothing of note (either good or bad).

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  1 banana.  4 pieces of peanut butter/cinnamon toast.  Please note, these were small pieces of bread -- and no, that's not a rationalization.

LUNCH: Turkey and Colby Jack cheese sandwich, with light Miracle Whip.  1 diet cherry Pepsi.  SunChips.  2 pudding cups. 

DINNER: 1 mini-frozen pizza (pepperoni).   

SNACKS:  Throughout the day: 1 Cadbury Creme Egg.  Salted crunchy peanuts.  2 pudding cups.  Afternoon snack: 1 cup of oatmeal / milk, with a sliced banana and cinnamon and Splenda.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Free weights.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: A paltry 2538.  

WRITING: This blog.  And not a damned thing more!  :)

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.  Didn't leave the house today.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: Nope.

READING: Finished "At the Mountains of Madness" today -- in the Lovecraft collection I've been reading.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None. 

OTHER / MISC.:  N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  Nope.

I was supposed to go spend this day and an overnighter with friends in Pasadena, but last night, felt an oncoming soreness, deep in my throat.  So figured I'd play it safe and stay home, as this soreness as still present this morning (and still is currently).  While I think it might be allergies, why tempt the fates?  Or potentially spread possible sickness?

Pretty low energy day.  I got my workout in, and then NO writing.  But surprisingly content with being a total sloth today.  Obviously, not feeling 100%, so...

I think that's due in part to the past two days and all of the outside activities / social interaction I engaged in, thus I needed this sort of hibernation to recuperate.  Excited for tomorrow, getting back to work on many writing projects, assuming my sore throat doesn't turn into something legit (please be allergies.  please be allergies).

So anxiety was pretty non-existent today -- a nice break, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment