Sunday, February 16, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.16.20

It's Sunday, one week past this year's Oscars.  Feels like way longer, but anyhoo -- here are today's stats:

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 114  And I was feeling wonky just prior to my hike, so I checked my sugar again (after coffee/breakfast, etc.) 165.  So sometimes that "wonky" feeling, might not be low sugar.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 morning poo (see homework details below).

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  2 mini sausage biscuits (sliders).

LUNCH: 1 mini-pepperoni pizza: frozen.

DINNER:  Ended up basically having 2 dinners.  My lunch left me quite hungry about 3 hours later, so the other half and I ordered Chinese -- eating chicken/broccoli/steamed white rice around 3pm and then hitting up the leftovers for "second dinner" prior to 6pm.  For first dinner, I drank 1 diet cherry Pepsi.  Dessert (as we're in need of a grocery trip) was a piece of toast with peanut butter.

SNACKS: 1 can of Hawaiian Punch -- during my hike.  Again, with my sugar feeling so up and down lately, I didn't want to be caught on my hike with nothing to up my sugar, should the need arise.  Two handfuls of peanuts in the afternoon.  1 can of diet root beer. 

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Runyon hike (2 full "laps" -- up/down Fire Road.  Up/down "the stairs").  400 ab crunches / sit-ups upon arrival to home.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 13009

WRITING: This blog.  Worked through 11 pages on the second draft of "Trip".  Worked through 5 pages on a new draft of "Mom Died.  Wrote 6 brand new pages on "ESP", the script I'm writing with my buddy Scott.  Wrote just over 650 words on "Island Hunters".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: Again, as part of my therapy homework, I have to test the waters as to how long I can hold my morning BM, when it's a serious urge.  This morning, 20 minutes, before I gave in to my body's need to evacuate.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Nope.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 1/2 hour of meditative writing, resulting in 657 words on "Island Hunters".

READING: Nothing again last night, so we'll see how tonight goes.  Gotta finish this Lovecraft book!  4 of 20 stories remain!

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS:  I took down the recycling.  Again.  And I unloaded the dishwasher.  Praise be to me!  :)

OTHER / MISC.: Weekly visit to my chiropractor.

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Yay!  No, I did not!  :)

I'm not looking back on the day with a great deal of regret, or memories of any insane levels of anxiety.  Got a lot of work done, and did plenty of exercise, so I guess I'm good.  The key, my dear friends, is to not allow my brain time to worry -- just be busy, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment