Saturday, February 29, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2. 28.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 124. 

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular this morning.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  2 English muffins with butter and Colby Jack cheese.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  1 mini frozen pizza (pepperoni).

DINNER: Roast beef/cheddar cheese sandwich.  A handful of SunChips.  1 Cadbury creme egg for dessert.

SNACKS:  1 Cadbury creme egg -- late morning.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Free weights.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 9500+

WRITING: This blog.  Over 1300 words on my novel, "Island Hunters".  Worked through a WHOPPING 52 pages on a third draft of "Rope-A-Dope".  

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: A trip to Amoeba for a little vinyl shopping.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 40 minutes of meditative writing, resulting in just over 1300 words written on "Island Hunters".

READING:  None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Cleaned the toilet.  Took down recycling.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.

Not a good day overall.  While I got a ton of writing done, the end of my walk to Amoeba w/ the other half, ended in a disagreement.  Not a full-on argument, but I walked home alone.  And from there, my mood simply plummeted.

Feeling deeply depressed, I ended up going to bed by 6:30pm last night.  Ugh.

Note:  This post is being completed the morning after, since I was asleep so early, the blog was not completed in the evening, as is the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment