Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Daily Wellness Report 2.4.20


Another day, another set of facts and boring insights.  Day three -- here it is.

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 106

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1.  Regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half, and a total of 4 Splendas.  1 banana.  1.5 English Muffins, with butter and shredded Colby Jack cheese.  1 cup of  black cherry yogurt (5.3 oz.)

LUNCH: Turkey burger (from frozen), on an English Muffin (we had no buns), with ketchup/mustard and a slice of Colby Jack cheese.  A few potato chips and for dessert, more of those delish sugar wafers.  Water to drink.

DINNER: 2 mini sausage/biscuits (sliders), 2 pieces of peanut butter and jelly toast, 1 can of diet root beer.

SNACKS: Afternoon snack -- 1 pear. and a handful of peanuts.  Mid-evening snack, 3 pudding cups and a handful of peanuts.

EXERCISE: Full stretch.  Runyon Canyon hike.  Up the fire trail and back down the east trail, then home.  It was damned cold out there this morning and so my bladder felt the need to pee before I even reached the top. So while I could have physically (and mentally, wasn't feeling "poo anxiety") done another loop, bladder was full.  Sigh.  Arrived home and did 400 ab crunches / sit-ups (after a glorious pee).

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 9757

WRITING: This blog.  Over 1300 words written on my Island Hunters novel.  Did some work on the script I'm writing with my buddy Motown.  Worked through 7 pages on the script I'm writing with my buddy Scott.  Another blog (regarding the song "Prove Your Love"), right here on Cheap Therapy.  Worked through 1 page on my script, "Trip".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 45 minutes of meditative writing, resulting in just over 1300 words written on my novel, Island Hunters.

READING: About to sign off for the evening, and dig into another short story from Mr. Lovecraft.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Took out the recyclables.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A.

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.  

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.  Another win on the poo front!

Relatively chill day, but in preparation for a social outing tomorrow night, I'm already feeling a bit of anxiety.  Also, seeing a news story this morning, which directly corresponds with the "unfortunate event" mentioned in previous entries -- triggered definite unease.  As has now become the norm, I was obliged to turn the station.  "Triggers" are for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment