Thursday, February 27, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.27.20

artwork inspired by Lovecraft's "The Whisperer in the Darkness"
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 109. 

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular this morning.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  2 English muffins with butter and Colby Jack cheese.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  Water to drink.  1.5 peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.  Handful of SunChips.  1 pear.  1 Cadbury creme egg.

DINNER:  Baked chicken from Ralph's (better than the fried chicken we've gotten there before), a small portion of potato salad.  1 Cadbury creme egg for dessert.

SNACKS:  Evening snack, 2 Belvita breakfast biscuits, 1 banana.  1 cup of coffee this afternoon.  I feel like there were some afternoon snacks in there somewhere, but frankly, I can't recall.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Cardio @ home -- Power 90/Beach Body.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 9075.

WRITING: This blog.  Over 1000 words on my novel, "Island Hunters".

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.  But did have my therapy appointment today, so new homework on the schedule for the next week.  Stay tuned!

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Afternoon therapy session.  Grocery shopping.  Hey, I left the house.  How 'bout that!  :)

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 1/2 hour of meditative writing, resulting in just over 1000 words written on "Island Hunters".

READING:  Started and finished "The Whisperer in the Darkness" from my Lovecraft collection.  Only one story left.  :(

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Sorted laundry.  Grocery shopping.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED? Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope.

Some poo anxiety on my way to therapy.  And as has been the norm, tempted to just cancel the appointment, so I don't have to leave home.  Discussions w/ my psychiatrist today, about tackling some more generalized anxiety issues and agoraphobia, in addition to my poop issues.

Upon return home, felt pretty relaxed.  I generally do feel more chill post-therapy (naturally).  Looking forward to a full day of writing tomorrow (got a deadline on Rope-A-Dope) and hitting a big sale on vinyl at Amoeba tomorrow afternoon.

The other half made a call to an attorney, referred to us by yesterday's visit to the Gay/Lesbian Center -- to further deal with November's "unfortunate incident".  While this is all so intensely stressful, it's some modicum of relief that there is forward movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment