Sunday, March 1, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 2.29.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 11 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 118. 

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular one.  And not long after, an unexpected "your morning pills didn't properly absorb" second poo.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  1 cup of oatmeal, with milk, cinnamon, Splenda and sliced banana.

LUNCH:  2 toasted English muffins with turkey and Cheddar cheese, butter.  Handful of SunChips.  1 Cadbury creme egg for dessert.

DINNER: Dinner out @ Maggiano's.  Pasta and chicken dish with mushrooms.  Plenty of bread to start out.  Iced tea to drink.

SNACKS:  Lost track, but for sure had some cheese and crackers last last night.  A banana here and there and some Belvita breakfast biscuits too.  And while out and about, had a few caramel wafer cookie thingies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.  There are some days where I'm not feeling like a total workout/hike/weights, so this has become my "lazy" exercise routine.  Not all out, but I'm not slacking off for the whole day either.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: I don't think it was much, forgot to notate (and complete) this blog last night.  Close to 4k, I believe.

WRITING: This blog.  Over 2300 words on my novel, "Island Hunters".  Surpassed 50k words total on the piece!  Nothing else in the writing world (other than discussing w/ my friend/business associate, a few projects).

THERAPY HOMEWORK:   None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Dinner out with my husband and a friend/business associate in from Toronto.  

MEDITATIVE WRITING: 1 hour 5 minutes of meditative writing, resulting in over 2300 words written on my novel, "Island Hunters".

READING: Nothing. 

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Nothing that I can recall.

OTHER / MISC.: Weekly visit to my chiropractor.  Sent out numerous requests to fellow journalists, asking if they would review the new feature film (which I acted in), being released next month.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.  But after dinner, while waiting for the bus to arrive to take us home from The Grove, there were for sure some tummy rumblings (that rich pasta sauce for dinner, no doubt).

Surprisingly, the whole day was pretty anxiety free -- certainly considering the awful amount of nasty thoughts in my head on Friday night.

Good time out for dinner, got some work done on my novel.  Overall, a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment