Sunday, March 1, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.1.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 6 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 191.  Pretty damned high, but not surprising, with my late evening caramel wafer cookie things.  But, they were damned good, so gonna chalk this up to "worth it".

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular one.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  1 banana.  1 toasted English muffin with butter and cheddar cheese.

LUNCH:  Second meal (from last night's Maggiano's trip).  Four cheese ravioli.  Yum!

DINNER: Four pieces of peanut butter toast (small pieces).  A handful of SunChips.

SNACKS: Glass of milk and a sleeve of shortbread cookies (evening snack).  1 Cadbury creme egg (afternoon).

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Again, my go-to for still exercising, but not going all out.  Plenty on my plate today, so figured I could do this abbreviated regiment.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: As I log off, 8455.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK:   None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.  Didn't leave the house today.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: Hoping to log off shortly and read the final story in my Lovecraft collection!

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: 3 loads of laundry.  Began a deep clean of our bedroom. Began a deep clean of our bathroom.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope.

Not much as far as anxiety today.  And not productive writing-wise, but took a call with one of my writing partners to discuss our script.  So that's something.

Expecting company twice in this next week, so have begun a deep clean of the house - considering it our "spring cleaning".  That was my major focus today.

No comments:

Post a Comment