Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.24.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 111.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  1 Lunchable (ham, cheese, crackers, 2 cookies).  Several handfuls of corn chips.  Several tiny cookies.  1 apple.

DINNER: Angel hair pasta, with tomato sauce.  1 cup of milk and 8 tiny cookies for dessert.

SNACKS: A Lunchable type product from Chiquita -- several small pieces of cheese, a handful of pretzels and sliced apple.  Gotta find more of these, 'cause it was good!  :)

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  Up to 400 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Power 90 / Beach Body Cardio.

My back's still not 100%, but seems to be getting there.  No doubt, there's gonna need to be a walk to my chiropractor, despite the "Stay at Home" order.  Gotta get this fixed up.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Just under 7k.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.  Again -- need to get back into some writing, this is getting truly ridiculous.  Calgon, take me away!

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  20 minute meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: A quick jaunt out to CVS.  But we walked in and walked out, as their paper products aisle was bare.  Other than that, socializing w/ my hubby.  And a phone call with a friend in NY.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None. 

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Took down the recyclables.  Reorganized some closet/pantry/drawer space.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a fourth episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.

Not a great deal of anxiety today.  Although, I have been feeling congestion in my chest, which naturally worries me.  Do I have it?  Or is it allergies, lack of fresh air, the fact that my back is still somewhat out of whack?  Or is it anxiety about pending doom which is causing tightness in my chest?  I checked my temperature twice in the past two days, and all was fine.  So... who the hell knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment