Saturday, March 7, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.6.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 141 (last night's late night and half drunken snacking is to blame for this elevated number).

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  3 BMs this morning.  Was the alcohol last night responsible for these loose bowels as well?  Well, after three times, I hope I'm done for the day!

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas. Quick jaunt to McDonalds.  1 sausage McMuffin with egg.  1 McChicken biscuit.

LUNCH:  1 1/2 English muffins, toasted, with butter, turkey and Swiss cheese. 

DINNER: Red Lobster, for the sea food lover in you.  Small Ceasar salad, chicken and fettucine, SEVERAL of those amazing cheddar biscuits (I frankly lost count) and a small brownie for dessert, with a scoop of ice cream.  Iced tea to drink.

SNACKS: Evening snacks: chips.  Afternoon snacks:  mini-chocolate chip muffins.  I think there was a banana somewhere in the day as well.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  Neglected to look before the midnight hour (I was up late playing cards), but definitely over 8k.

WRITING: This blog (which I'm finishing this morning).

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Drove up to the Pasadena area to spend a weekend w/ my close friends and their kids.  So hanging w/ them, their neighbors and friends and going out for a nice evening dinner. 

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Took down recycling.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? I did not.  However, due to several factors, I was dealing with a little poop anxiety last night at Red Lobster.  My food was good, but the pasta was sorta oily.  Also, dinner was at a later hour, and so I've always had that concern, that if I eat a heavy meal, after a long stretch of a mostly empty stomach, that my gut will react violently at the sudden intrusion of a big (and out of the ordinary) meal.  Indeed, as we were leaving the place, I wondered if I might need to deal with a BM before departure.  But it was a short ride back to my friend's home, and there was no further issue.

Overall, not much anxiety of a general kind.  Always a relaxing thing to head to my friend's home for cards and fun and snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment