Monday, March 23, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.23.20

still from one of my "Klugula Reads His Klassics" videos.
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 85.  Mighty low number this morning, and I didn't feel wonky because of it!  Miracles!

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH:  1 roast beef / Colby Jack cheese sandwich.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  4 tiny cookies.

DINNER: 1 (from frozen) chicken pot pie.  2 slices of peanut butter toast.  1 apple.

SNACKS: Evening snack:  8 tiny cookies.  Several handfuls of cheese popcorn.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  350 ab crunches / sit-ups (continuing to re-up my numbers here -- hoping to get back to my 500, at my height).  Finally back to doing free weights (although using much smaller weights -- again, to keep from messing up my back).

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Just over 5300 steps.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: The other half and I filled up our gas tank this morning and did a run @ the 99 Cent Store, stocking up on supplies.  Even found some dairy, some paper products and some fresh produce!  And some fantastic Comet cleaning spray with bleach.  A good day for groceries.

Not a social outing in the strictest sense of the word, but I had an hour and a half Zoom conference with my old writing group.  Our core constituents came together again, after probably 4 years apart.  We're hoping to make it a weekly virtual meeting, to share writing work, offer feedback and to catch up.  Seriously, was VERY GOOD MEDICINE.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None. 

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Took down the recyclables and emptied the dishwasher.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a third episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No. But there was the slightest amount of poo anxiety as we left for our grocery shopping.  We wanted to get there early, thus we were out of house by 8am.  Yes, I'd had my BM prior, but the mindset is always, "But what if there's more?"

The store was surprisingly empty, and everyone was keeping a proper distance.  Last night, there was some anxiety, knowing that we were making this trip this morning.

It's funny, the anxiety of shopping (again, not knowing what to expect), overtook any minor poo anxieties.

Otherwise, not much anxiety overall today.

No comments:

Post a Comment