Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.25.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.  It seems that's been the norm lately, but as I've mentioned before, days are starting to meld into one another, so it may be more or less than 8 hours, I simply don't recall.

MORNING SUGAR: 115.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  1 roast beef/Colby Jack cheese sandwich.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  1 apple.

DINNER: Leftover pasta from yesterday.

SNACKS: Afternoon snacks: another Lunchable type product from Chiquita -- several small pieces of cheese, a handful of raisins/dried cranberries and sliced apple pieces.  Several small cookies with milk.  Evening snack: several handfuls of chocolate drizzled popcorn.  1 banana in the evening as well.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  Up to 400 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Free weights.  And I upped the weight on certain exercises.  My sore back seemed to handle it okay.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Just over 3800.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  20 minute meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Nada.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None. 

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Nothing's coming to mind.  A pretty lazy day.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a fifth episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.

Some anxiety today, although I didn't go out.  Today and for a chunk of time yesterday, I've been having headaches and chest congestion (both seem to come and go and vary in severity), so of course, I think I've got THAT.  I mean, maybe I do, but I have no fever and overall, feel okay.  But we've been having rainy weather, so the barometric pressure is messing with me.  Also that ongoing back pain, and the underlying anxiety of everything happening.  I hope it's not THAT, but we'll continue to monitor.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment