Friday, March 6, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.5.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 6.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 121.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas. 1 banana.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH:  Roast beef and Swiss cheese sandwich.  I'm sure there were some additional "grazings" for lunch, but I don't recall what.

DINNER: Wendy's 4 for $4.  4 chicken nuggets, small fries, double stack burger, small frosty.

SNACKS: Mid-morning snack:  2 fun size M&Ms and 1 fun size Milky Way (leftovers from my writing day yesterday).  Evening:  a wine spritzer and two shots of rum.  After that, wanted crap snacks, late in the evening -- so, Cadbury creme egg, Belvita breakfast biscuit, handful of Pringles... and some other junk.

And a cup of afternoon coffee w/ my psychiatrist.  :)

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Free weights.  110 push-ups.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 8566

WRITING: This blog.  Yesterday's wellness blog (I fell behind, because of the busy day).

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None, although I have my new homework for the coming week.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Therapy session.  Visit to my chiropractor.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.: Therapy session w/ my psychiatrist.  Visit to my chiropractor.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope.

Even my usual anxiety, driving to my therapy, was pretty low.  I think that the day prior's joy at completion of Rope-A-Dope script, carried over to yesterday.

And, as always, post-therapy, I feel rejuvenated and care-free.

Spent the evening w/ my other half, having a few drinks and playing cards, listening to vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment