Saturday, March 28, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.28.20

AND YOU'LL NOTE THAT THERE'S NO PICTURE ON THIS BLOG.  IT'S LATE AND I'M FEELING LAZY.  THERE.

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: 6.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 127.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 morning BM, but frankly, wasn't a total success (meaning I don't believe I got everything out).  One of the reasons for keeping up on these life details -- well, I had Wendy's the night before.  Could that be the reason that I didn't have a proper BM this morning?  Perhaps.  Anyway, chalk it up to knowledge about my body.  Crappy fast food makes my poops less successful.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  "Mega" sized buffalo chicken/mac n cheese pot pie.

DINNER: Pasta with mushroom/tomato sauce.

SNACKS: Evening snacks: Several handfuls of popcorn / 8 tiny cookies.  I also had more of these cookies at another point in the day, but I don't recall when.  

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  10 push-ups.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Cardio via Beach Body / Power 90.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  4349.

WRITING: This blog.  Worked through 26 pages on "Trip".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Did not leave the house, not even to get the mail.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.:  Finished our multiple day binge of Westworld season two.

I recorded an eighth episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Pretty low anxiety today.  I got some work done, enjoyed some binge-TV and got my exercise and meditation in.  Not much to complain or worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment