Monday, March 30, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.29.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: As I'm penning this an entire day late, I don't recall my sleep from two nights ago -- so we'll just guess the usual 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 117.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  2 morning BM's -- within about an hour of one another.  Coffee working overtime I guess.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH:  Diced and fried a potato, with onion, chopped bacon pieces and Parmesan cheese.  Split w/ the other half.

DINNER: Leftover pasta from the day before.

SNACKS: Don't recall snacks from yesterday.  No doubt, several of those tiny cookies I've been loving lately.  Oh, and I do remember having an apple.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  450 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  3700+.

WRITING: Worked through 59 pages on the fourth draft of "Trip".  And was able to complete that draft.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None (that I recall, I mean that was a whole day ago!)

OTHER / MISC.: 

I recorded an 9th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

It was a pretty good day, from what I recall.  Lots of writing done and little to no anxiety.  Of course, I didn't leave the house and that keeps my stresses pretty well in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment