Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.18.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 116.  Two days in a row.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 banana.  2 pieces of peanut butter & cinnamon toast.

LUNCH:  1 roast beef/Colby Jack cheese sandwich, with mayo.  Several handfuls of chips.  1 pear.

DINNER: Last night's leftover pasta, garlic tomato sauce.  1 small turkey pot-pie, from frozen.  1 apple.

SNACKS: 2 granola bars (throughout the day).  Half a sleeve of shortbread cookies (afternoon snack).  Peanuts and four small cookies (evening snack).

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  100 push-ups.  100 ab crunches / sit-ups (with my back still not perfect, didn't want to overdo it on back strain for sit-ups.  Hike:  one loop at Runyon Canyon.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  9161

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else. 

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Went out for my hike.  No social interaction, other than w/ hubby at home.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Nada.

OTHER / MISC.:  N/A.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  Nope.

Perhaps not smart to go out to Runyon for a hike, but I felt great, and felt great doing it.  Traffic on the mountain was no more and no less than what I might see on a regular Wednesday morning.

Since there was an overabundance of "coronavirus" anxiety (not enough to keep me from the mountain), I had ZERO poo anxiety while up there.

Received my supply of diabetes meds in the mail today, so feeling less anxiety about a shortage in that arena.

Watched an "end of times" double feature of The Seventh Sign and The Rapture.  Good medicine?  We'll see what my dreams and my subconscious say tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment