Thursday, March 12, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.12.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 162.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  2 BMs this morning.  Still pretty loose, but back on the road to "normal".

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 cup of oatmeal with whole milk, 1 sliced banana with cinnamon and 2 Splendas.

LUNCH:  Leftover angel hair pasta from last night, with red meat sauce.

DINNER: 1 hot dog with bread, ketchup and mustard.  Several handfuls of chips.  1 pear.

SNACKS: 1 Belvita breakfast biscuit (afternoon snack).  Small cup of milk with several small cookies.  1 banana.  1 toasted English muffin with butter and Colby Jack cheese (mid-evening snack).

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  Free weights (did lighter weights today, as I have some sort of muscle spasm in my lower right shoulder blade area).  500 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  4500.

WRITING: This blog.  And completed yesterday's blog.  Not feeling much motivation to do any writing -- between the cold rain and being glued to the television, well...

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Didn't leave the house.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.:  Brief afternoon nap.  Surprising, since I'm so on edge, didn't figure I'd be able to relax at all.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.

Early in the day, with the continued Coronavirus announcements, I was for sure feeling some high anxiety.  I cancelled my psychiatrist's appointment, and received a call from him, saying that was a good thing, as he was going to suggest the same thing.

Cancelled attendance to two parties this weekend.  And cancelled/postponed a trip the other half and I were planning for next week, up to Solvang/Buellton.

I created the above meme, as this scene from the Will Smith film, "I Am Legend" crossed my mind as I did my workout this morning.  In spite of it all, I have to stay in shape, right?  To be able to escape the "dark seekers", should the Coronavirus create such a race of monsters?  Wouldn't I love to look that good?

No comments:

Post a Comment