Sunday, March 8, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.7.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: Will notate this later, as don't have my number in front of me -- not terribly high if memory serves.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  2 incomplete BMs.  My regularity (regardless of my Miralax and coffee intake) is always off when traveling.  Ugh.

BREAKFAST: 2 Belgian waffles.  Several strips of bacon.  Scrambled eggs.  A few sausage links.  1 cup of coffee.

LUNCH:  See above breakfast -- was more of a brunch as we ate around 11am.

DINNER: 2 brats, potatoes, dill pickles.  Water to drink.

SNACKS: Lost track.  Whenever I'm at my friends home for a long sleepover weekend, I eat a lot of bad-for-me snacks and sodas, etc.  I know I had some Peeps.  A root beer to drink.  Other random candies and chips.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  Neglected to make note of my steps.  Over 5k though.

WRITING: None.

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Drove up to the Pasadena area to spend a weekend w/ my close friends and their kids.  So hanging w/ them, their neighbors and friends and going out for a nice evening dinner. 

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Not at home, so didn't make my own bed, but did tidy up the bed I slept in -- so, yes!  :)

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope.

Pretty stress and anxiety-free day, as I continue to enjoy my time w/ friends - laughing, playing cards and eating a lot.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment