Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.17.20

Our early morning CVS spoils.
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 116.  Getting back to regular (and less worrisome) territory.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular BM this morning.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 banana.  1 Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl (eggs, sausage, peppers, potatoes, cheese).

LUNCH:  1 turkey/Colby Jack cheese sandwich, with Dijon mustard.  Several handfuls of chips. 

DINNER: Spaghetti and garlic tomato sauce.

SNACKS: 2 granola bars (throughout the day).  2 Nutrigrain breakfast bars (throughout the day).  Several handfuls of chips: afternoon snack.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  And that was it today.  Went to the chiropractor to get adjusted for this terrible back pain I've been having.  Did I wanna go out?  No, but def feeling better after the adjustment.  Hoping for some normal exercise tomorrow -- dependent on back pain.  No weights for sure.  Possibly cardio.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:   4300+.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.  Ugh.  But did do some legwork to prep for my (now gonna be) virtual reading for my script, "Trip".

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Early morning run to CVS, lucked out on both TP and paper towels.  Ran into friend Colin (he lives nearby), as he was also out for paper products.  A quick "hi there and hello", with no hug/handshake, etc.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Paper product run.

OTHER / MISC.:  As mentioned above, chiropractor.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Pretty low anxiety overall.  We chose to watch the film Contagion -- and for the first fifteen minutes or so, I was greatly triggered by the film, wondering if I should shut it off.  But then I was okay and the movie became sorta boring, so...

Still in a non-writing slump.  Frankly, it's starting to irritate me.  Gotta find that muse, get out of my anxiety-riddled head and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment