Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.8.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 145.  But with all of the sugary crap I consumed yesterday, I'm surprised it's not higher. 

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 teensy-eensy afternoon poo.  Not all that I had hoped for (and needed).

BREAKFAST: 1 banana.  1 cup of coffee with cream and Splenda.  1 Belvita breakfast biscuit.  1/2 hashbrown from McD's.  Sausage McMuffiin with egg from McD's.

LUNCH: 2 slices of pepperoni pizza.  1 Diet Coke.

DINNER: A plethora of grazing going on this evening.  Mini-weiners in BBQ sauce, mini-tacos, a few chicken nuggets.

SNACKS: Again, staying w/ friends -- snacking is an ongoing thing.  Too many sweet and salty snacks to remember.  Bottom line, a lot of crap consumed.

EXERCISE: None.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  Did not keep track.

WRITING: Portion of yesterday's wellness report.  A portion of this blog.  Worked through 17 pages on the third draft of "Trip".

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Went to a dress rehearsal of my friend Christina's latest production, of Annie.  Hanging around w/ her, her husband and their children and all of the kids in the show.  

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Again:  Not at home, so didn't make my own bed, but did tidy up the bed I slept in -- so, yes!  :)

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope.

Pretty chill day as far as poo anxiety and regular anxiety.  Always a relaxing time when staying w/ my friends, thus anxiety was nominal.

No comments:

Post a Comment