Saturday, March 21, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.20.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 108.  Ah.  Back to a normal level.  Let's keep it there.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 banana.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH:  Lunchables and other small grazings.

DINNER: More pasta with tomato sauce.  

SNACKS: Granola bars.  I think some fruit.  Since it's the day after, I frankly don't recall.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  100 push-ups.  300 ab crunches / sit-ups (up from 200 yesterday... slowly increasing back to my 500 number).  Also, cardio via Power 90 / Beach Body.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: My watch reset, so it was somewhere around 4400 steps when it reset.  Huh.

WRITING: This blog.  I don't think I did anything else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  See below for "other/misc."

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Did not leave the house.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: Finished my Lovecraft collection the evening before.  No other reading. 

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Don't remember.

OTHER / MISC.:  Did a ten minute meditation, via an app on Alexa.  Not to do w/ writing, just plain old meditation.

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? No.

Since quarantine has begun to meld days into one another, and since I didn't complete this blog yesterday (and it's now late in the evening on the day after), I'm not sure all of these observations are accurate.  I don't recall any particular issues w/ anxiety, other than the new normal of "end of times" anxiety.

Poo anxiety?  No.

No comments:

Post a Comment