Monday, March 30, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.30.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 93.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 morning BM.  Nothing special.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with French Vanilla cream, which means I did not add my usual Splendas.  Score!  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH:  1 Lunchable: turkey, cheese, crackers and 2 cookies.  Also, one of those awesome new Chiquita snacks: sliced apples, raisins/cranberries and small pieces of cheese.

DINNER: 1 roast beef / Colby Jack cheese sandwich.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  8 tiny cookies with a small cup of milk for dessert.

SNACKS: Evening snacks:  Several handfuls of chocolate-drizzled popcorn  Not sure if I had other snacks throughout the day.  Again, so much of this quarantine time makes everything meld together into a big blob of time.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  500 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Just the basics this morning, no weights or cardio.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  6327

WRITING: This blog.  Yesterday's blog (I'm behind a day).

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: A drive to the 99Cent Store for our weekly stock-up.  And I had a Zoom meeting w/ my writer's group.  Proved to be wonderfully productive as well as therapeutic.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: The evening's still young, and I have a new book to read, with the intention to pen my first book review!  :)

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Grocery shopping.

OTHER / MISC.:  Began season three of Westworld.

I recorded an eighth episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

For our brief excursion into the outside world, there was the usual anxiety of going into the mouth of the dragon (the public).  We actually wore masks and gloves for this shopping trip to the 99Cent Store.  Felt like maybe we were overdoing it, but better safe than sorry, right?

We were in and out rather quick, got most of what we needed, washed down the packages when we arrived home and that was it.

Had to tell a guy behind us to back up, as he was standing so close to us in the checkout.  His reply, "I forgot".  I weep for the future of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment