Thursday, March 5, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 3.4.20

We Make Movies reading of Steve Newman's Phoenix script.  W/ my buddies Whit and Steve.
PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Doing this report the day after, so not really remembering what my sleep was the prior, prior night, so let's just say approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 106.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with half-n-half and a total of 4 Splendas.  1 sausage McMuffin (no egg), leftover from my McD's excursion 2 days before.  1 Belvita breakfast biscuit.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  X-Large pizza shared w/ my buddy for our marathon writing day.

DINNER: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  A few random other items (grazing) and 1 banana.  (Did not eat heavy, since I had that social event in the evening).

SNACKS: I know I had several chocolate-covered pretzels and a piece of cake @ the We Make Movies event last night.  Also, a few small candies throughout the day, while writing w/ my buddy.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  110 push-ups.  400 ab crunches / sit-ups.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 5353.

WRITING: Worked for SIX hours w/ my buddy on our feature script collaboration.  A FOURTH draft was started and finished in that time.  And now we are at a point where we're calling it "done".  An EXTREMELY productive writing day!  

THERAPY HOMEWORK:  None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Had my buddy over for our writing session, then went to a reading of a friend's new short script (I was one of the actors reading) and did some socializing/networking there.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: No time yesterday.

READING: No time yesterday.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Last minute overall house clean up before my buddy's arrival for our writing session.

OTHER / MISC.: N/A

DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS? Nope.  While there was the slightest of poo anxiety on my drive to the evening's reading/networking event, it was nothing I couldn't handle.  I mean, after that massive dose of pizza for lunch, it was a given that I was gonna be kinda gassy, thus some "spikes" of poo anxiety were expected -- yet mostly ignored.  Once I arrived to the event, all poo anxiety disappeared.

A further confirmation that when I'm busy, there's just no time to wonder about what to worry about.  So busy w./ the script yesterday, then a couple of hours later, heading to that reading.

The key lesson here?  Always be busy, so there's no time to worry about being busy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment