Thursday, April 2, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.1.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 7.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 103.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with French Vanilla cream, which means (again) I did not add my usual Splendas.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  1 banana.

LUNCH:  We ordered delivery:  Jack in the Box.  Half of a large order of curly fries.  1 small bacon cheeseburger.  1 taco.

DINNER: 1 chicken sandwich (remnants from our Jack in the Box lunch).  Several handfuls of corn chips.  2 pieces of peanut butter toast.  Several handfuls of chocolate-drizzled popcorn for dessert.

SNACKS: Mid-morning snack:  Another of those Chiquita snack boxes: sliced apples, pretzels and little pieces of cheese.  Afternoon snack: 8 of those delish little chocolate cookies (pictured above) - my new addiction!

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  150 push-ups.  500 ab crunches / sit-ups.  Cardio, via Power 90 / Beach Body.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 5113

WRITING: This blog.  Yesterday's blog (Again, I'm behind a day).  6 brand new pages on my script, "Bear".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 20 minutes of meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Didn't leave the house today, but had a nice phone conversation w/ our long lost Michigan friends.  :)

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  After weeks of NOT doing these sessions, I'm back.  And got 6 pages out of it.  :)

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Put away some new DVD's/Blurays we added to our collection, and so cleaned/reorganized that shelving.  And the other half took out lots of recyclables.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a twelfth episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

No comments:

Post a Comment