Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.29.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9 hours.  

MORNING SUGAR: 125.  Since reducing medicine doses, the numbers continue to go down, a bit each day.  A win!  :)

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s): 1 regular morning one.  And later in the morning, another smaller one -- which I believe was due to my over-workout this morning, which left me feeling not-so-great for most of the rest of the day.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas.  1 pear.  1 Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl (ham, potatoes, egg, cheese, broccoli, onion).

LUNCH: 1 bologna/cheese sandwich with mustard.  Sunchips.  2 pudding cups for dessert.

DINNER:  Leftover pasta from the night before.  2 pudding cups for dessert.

SNACKS: 1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar, mid morning.  Sunchips (evening snack).  Also evening snack, several slices of Gouda cheese and some sliced apples.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  450 push-ups.  72 sit-ups/ab crunches.  Cardio, via Beach Body/Power 90.  Had to cut my workout short, as during the ab crunches, I started to feel ill.  Was sweating profusely, so not sure if was dehydration.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS:  Just under 4900.

WRITING: This blog.  Worked through 24 pages on a rewrite of my script, "Mom Died".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS:  1/2 hour phone call w/ my friend, second day of helping her w/ a self-tape audition and just catching up.

MEDITATIVE WRITING: None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Cleaned the toilet.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 40th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No. 

Some anxiety today, but only due to not feeling well at the end of my workout.  Either overheated or dehydrated, feeling wonky in any form and for any reason -- well, these days, it tends to worry me.  Other than that, a pretty measured, easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment