Monday, April 13, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.12.20

NOTE:  Writing this an entire day later, so some of the deets may not be as clear in my head... but I'll do my best.

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 9 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 111.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular BM, I think.  Might have been 2 yesterday.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas, 2 pieces of peanut butter toast.

LUNCH: Leftover pizza from Friday, 2 slices.

DINNER:  My God, has quarantine become so repetitive that I don't even recall what I had for dinner one night ago?  Apparently so.  A further reminder that I need to do these reports the day of, or all is lost.

SNACKS: I've no doubt there were snacks yesterday, but for the life of me, I don't recall what they were.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  250 push-ups.  500 ab crunches/sit-ups.  No weights.  No cardio... just the basics.  

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Just over 3500.

WRITING: Worked through more than 60 pages on the 5th draft of "Trip", and was able to call the 5th draft complete!  Yay!

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: None.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Don't recall...

OTHER / MISC.: I recorded a 23rd episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Don't recall any outstanding moments of anxiety, poo or not.  So chalk it up to a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment