Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.14.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 91.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular BM.  And then in the midst of working out, had to do another one.  Bad timing.  

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas, 1 cup of oatmeal, with 1 cup of milk, 2 Splendas and 1 sliced banana.

LUNCH: 2 pieces of peanut butter/jelly toast.  Several handfuls of corn chips.  1 Chiquita snack pack (apples, crackers, cheese). 1 mini Butterfinger candy bar.  And were there pudding cups here as well?  I don't recall.

DINNER:  Spinach spaghetti, with cheese/garlic tomato sauce.  1 of our Chiquita snack-packs.  2 pudding cups.

SNACKS: A little snack mix the other half found, cranberries, raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds, peanuts and little yogurt drops!  Delish!

EXERCISE: Back at it today, after slacking yesterday.  Full body stretch.  500 push-ups/ab crunches, Free weights and upped my push-ups to 300 today!  :)

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: Calling it now, although it's only 7:30pm... but how many more steps will there be tonight?  I mean, I'm already in bed.  So its just over 4700 steps today.

WRITING: This blog.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: 10 minute meditation.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Phone call w/ my friend D., in New York, catching up, sending love.  :)

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.  Not sure what the dreadful block is lately for getting back into some new books.  Need to remedy this.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: Very unmotivated today, so nothing on this list.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 25th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes, indeed!  Everything else might fall by the wayside, depending on how I'm feeling that day, but since I began this tradition some time ago, I've missed like one day!

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Not overly anxious, as compared to yesterday, but had a terrible headache this afternoon, and so every little thing was again irritating me.  Headache dissipated early evening and thus my mood lifted slightly.

Not a productive day, and lately I've sorta let that go, as far as beating myself up for it, but that was not the case today - bummed that I didn't get more done.

Also, as we laid down for our usual afternoon siesta/nap, I found myself unable to relax and felt a panic attack looming.  But I did some breathing (learned in the new meditation I did today) and that seemed to do the trick.  Ended up having a nice 45-minute nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment