Thursday, April 9, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.9.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 103.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  No BM this morning.  Not sure why, as I had my usual morning dose of Miralax, and my morning coffee.  All day w/ no BM... ugh.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with cream and 4 total Splendas, 2 pieces of peanut butter & jelly toast.

LUNCH: 1 can of beef barley soup.  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar.

DINNER:  Pasta with cheese/garlic tomato sauce.

SNACKS: Evening snack: 8 of my beloved chocolate cookies.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  200 push-ups (another move up from 150).  500 ab crunches/sit-ups.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: 4026+

WRITING: This blog.  Wrote 5 brand new pages on my new feature, "Bear".

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Therapy session w/ my psychiatrist.  First one in about three weeks.  1 hour Skype w/ my best buddy, Serena.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  35 minutes, resulting in 5 new pages on "Bear".

READING: Planning to read after I log off, and before bedtime.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: I don't think I did much of anything today; related to chores.

OTHER / MISC.:  

I recorded a 20th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Overall, not too much anxiety - aside from the fact that I debated about doing laundry, but all of the "blocks" (other building-mates, multiple trips to the first floor, etc.), kept me from doing it.  I took inventory of my remaining clean clothes, and I can probably make it work for the next 10 days at least.

But, putting off the inevitable.

Felt better following my psychiatric appointment today, which is generally the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment