Thursday, April 2, 2020

Daily Wellness Report: 4.2.20

PRIOR NIGHT’S SLEEP: Approximately 8.5 hours.

MORNING SUGAR: 108.

BOWEL MOVEMENT (s):  1 regular morning BM.

BREAKFAST: 2 cups of coffee, with French Vanilla and/or Vanilla Caramel cream, which means (again) I did not add my usual Splendas.  1 piece of peanut butter/cinnamon toast.  1 banana.  1 Nutrigrain breakfast bar.

LUNCH: 1 turkey and cheese sandwich.  A couple of handfuls of corn chips.  I'm sure there must have been a dessert in there somewhere, but I don't know what.

DINNER: Set out to make shells and cheese w/ hot dogs for dinner, had two bites and it wasn't what I wanted, so the other half got to have it all.  I had two pieces of peanut butter toast and 1 banana.

SNACKS: 8 of my new favorite chocolate mini-cookies (afternoon).  Mid-morning snack:  another of those Chiquita snack packs (apples, crackers, cheese).  Post-drinking snack, a handful of cheesy popcorn, a couple of pretzels and 8 of my beloved chocolate mini-cookies.  And of course, half a bottle of a red-blend wine and 2 shots of rum.

EXERCISE: Full body stretch.  150 push-ups.  500 ab crunches/sit-ups.  Free weights.

TOTAL NO. OF STEPS: At the drunken end of the night, 5294.

WRITING: This blog.  Nothing else.

THERAPY HOMEWORK: None.

SOCIAL OUTINGS: Did not leave the house.  But did an interview via Skype for a game show audition/interview, so that was sorta fun and sorta social.

MEDITATIVE WRITING:  None.

READING: None.

HOUSEHOLD CHORES / PROJECTS: None.

OTHER / MISC.:  I recorded a 13th episode of "Klugula reads his Klassics".

Here's a link to said episode:


DID I MAKE THE BED?  Yes.

DID I POOP MY PANTS?  No.

Overall, a pretty anxiety-free day.  But ended it all on a note of playing cards, listening to vinyl w/ my hubby and sharing a bottle of wine (and then 2 shots of rum each).  It's surprising that this is our first drink in about three weeks, considering the current state of affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment